Congratulations, you made it through June. You are a super sleuth.
I hope this finds you in an investigative mood. Here are just 20 of the Goodness clues we recovered in June:
- The Robots and the Dinosaurs are free to roam and clones have feelings too.
- Frozen Lemonade is delicious.
- Plot Walls are fun!
- Goats have accents
- Love is Winning: 67% (2 out of every 3) Americans now say Gay Marriage should be legal and valid. This is the highest level in our history so far says Gallup. You know what this means right? This means that love is winning!
- Thank gosh for Ramen: Tested and True by 20-somethings everywhere… It would cost you approximately $140 a year if you ate ramen for every meal.
- Anne Frank’s dirty jokes
- Narwhals (the best kind of unicorns) are speaking: The strange call of the Narwhal
- Mary Shelley would be proud: Frankenbook
- Scientists are finally taking a realistic approach to finding the myth known as Nessie. Happy Hunting and good on ya.
- Crazy Walls are cool too.
- This list of Podcasts is a Good Thing.
- So is this splendid application.
- If I were a betting gal, I’d bet you a million dollars you couldn’t tell me how many people are in space right now.
- And I would double down if you knew how fast a domestic cat can run.
- 42 books that will make you a better person sounds Good.
- A new Dictionary as beautiful as it is obscure? Sign me up for that thing.
- You say you saw a Mermaid egh? Let me check my map: Merpeople Sightings 1610-1784
- I have been considering joining the Cloud Appreciation Society for some time now. It just feels right somehow, like it’s a Good Thing.
- A moment away with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon is always a Good Thing. It’s worth The Trip.
Only Good Things is a weekly investigation. Each week, I seek out clues of the good in our every day. I report my findings on Fridays.