Congratulations, you made it through another Month. Pat yourself on the back, long summer days can be tough.
I hope this finds you in an investigative mood. Here are just 10 of the Goodness clues we recovered in July:
- Helen Keller and Mark Twain exchanged letters, how cool is that?
- Speaking of letters, this little ditty from John Adams to his wife, Abigail is a gem of the good.
- This 99 year old man spreads the joy around with his telephone.
- “Almost anybody can learn to think or believe or know, but not a single human being can be taught to feel. Why? Because whenever you think or you believe or you know, you’re a lot of other people: but the moment you feel, you’re nobody-but-yourself.” The Courage to be Yourself is inspiring indeed.
- The only thing better than watching birds is taking pictures of birds, I’m pretty sure.
- Did you know there is an Alaska Triangle? It comes complete with its own tales of monsters, disappearances and unsolved mysteries. Step aside Bermuda, there’s a new wacky in town. I wonder if Ancient Aliens knows.
- 20 Pictures that will teach you more than 100 Books sounds good to me.
- Those silly Mobsters with their nicknames…
- My Mobster nickname is Noelle “Peanuts” Labrousse and I’m a friend of a friend. What about you?
- This little piece of magnificence is a montage of dance moments from 300 feature films and it doesn’t miss a beat. It’s REALLY GOOD.