Greetings and salutations, my name is Noelle Labrousse. I am a Realtor living and working in my hometown, Portland, Oregon.
This is a about who I am, what I do and why I love it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask – I am an open book.
A little list about me:
- I enjoy serving others, and I am passionate about my community.
- I enjoy hard work and I embrace the commitment it takes to serve my Clients and close deals.
- I am a true blue Portland girl: Born and raised in Portland, Oregon with an instinctual compass for the city my family has called home for generations, which comes in handy.
- I believe change is what you make of it.
- I spent 15+ years in the fields of Finance and Marketing propelling me to where I am today.
- I am a community-minded, service-inclined Real Estate Agent with a relentless dedication to my family, clients, and friends.
- I will always root for the Underdog.
- When I’m not at work you can find me with my family, reading a book, or watching a ballgame.
Whether you are buying your first home, selling your forever home, or you just need some information, I’m going to care about it. You and your success are the greatest reward in this business and I look forward to it!
Please contact me via email or phone and I’ll get back to you promptly.
Cheers to you and your Adventure!
For a complete timeline and details about my experience, click HERE